Thursday, March 8, 2012

FINAL INVITATION FROM TEAM A&S

ABBA is TALENTED! I love her to the bones :) Here goes our final invitation. We will be printing out the hard copy very very soon! :D

FRONT (double click the enlarge)

Abba is an uber- talented individual who draws/sketch/ "however-you-wanna-call-an-awesome-artist". When I found her on the www universe, I instantly knew that she will be designing our invitation! True enough, every penny is worth it. She delivered!

Just a bit of backgrounder about the invitation :

We officially became a couple on the day we went to the 16th Hot Air Balloon in Clark, Pampanga. Whenever I see Hot Air Balloons, I think of long distance relationship and perhaps this is what sprouted on Abba's mind. We met Abba in Gateway last December 2011 and told her of our whirlwind love story. I was so amazed that she thought of the idea of including a hot air balloon in a very creative manner.

One thing is for sure, I want it 3-folds and very fun, chic and light. ( Im excited to post the actual photo of the invitation)

The coral pink rope we are holding signifies our bond even if we are miles apart. The front cover is the skyline of Vancouver and the back cover is the skyline of Manila ( particularly the Manilca City Hall - since it's the best symbol for our capital so far)Ohh and I love the maple leaves ( again signifying Canada)

The buntings, ever present even in our wedding reception depicts the colorful journey we will fondly call forever :)

The map is very simple, easy to understand and cute ^_^. I am also very particular to the attire that our family and friends will be wearing, ( argh, no glittery dresses and denims for example) and I was so happy that Abba was able to draw the perfect picture based from my instructions.

We are still thinking of putting an RSVP sheet, for now we await the final invitation ( on print)

To learn more about Abba Mendoza's work, check this out : Abbaness



double click to enlarge

XOXO,
Alvin and Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blueberry journey

Daisypath Wedding tickers